Saturday, June 7, 2008

Introductions!





















Hey there! We are CLACK which stands for Conner, Lori, Andy, Carter and Kyleigh! Andy and Lori are the adults and parents to Conner, Carter and Kyleigh but CLACK made for a better acronym! This will be a blog of our daily lives. Life around here can get pretty exciting, so tune in often. For beginners, most of you know that Andy sells insurance and travels every other week to do so. I am a stay at home mom, with an on-call job as a midwife assistant. Conner is a sophomore and has a cutey girlfriend, Katelyn. Carter is in 8th grade and Kyleigh is in 8th grade. We will all add to the blog as we can!
Today is June 7th and we are all at my Mother's house near Indianapolis to celebrate my upcoming b'day on the 10th. It has been fabulous already because unbeknownest to me, my brothers are here and came as a surprise! Michael, my oldest came from Seattle and Jonathan, my younger bro, brought his family and came from South Carolina! It was the best suprise ever and I am loving every minute of it! Spencer and Stacia, as well as Christopher are here as well!
Yeah! and Happy Birthday to me!!!

No comments: